Thursday, October 25, 2007

sweet lime.

So last night me and a couple cool (new) kids went on a night on the town to see Mr. Jason Schwartzman. It was a tad of an adventure to get there, having to pick up Nico, being stuck in bumper to bumper traffic leaving us to be a tad late. It wasn't really annoying, just time consuming. Anyway, Jalena saved us seats and we were pretty far away, but that wasn't annoying either because all he did was answer questions and you weren't even allowed to take pictures. I know because some ho yelled at me when I attempted.

After the Q&A he came out into the lobby and kept saying how overwhelmed and humbled he was that so many people showed up. I guess he didn't get the "he's awesome" memo (wocka wocka). Moving on, so after we chatted it up with Jase and took some pretty swell pics if I must say so myself, we went to The Majestic and got some diner shiz. I found out Bailey is a lot cooler than she leads on, she's also an awesome artist (awesome for a lack of a better term).

It was nice chillin with other chumz, it's nice to have new company. Not that I want to move on from who I currently chill with on the regular, I just want to broaden my options. So to end the rant on friends (blah blah), I met some new options.

Oh, and the night ended with Colin and Jalena getting straight owned with a ticket for making an illegal left turn. I love BS.

2 comments:

bails said...

HEY! You like me! I like you too! haha thanks sweetie ;)

that was a pretty rad night all in all :)

we's gotsta hang out moooooore!

pagina said...

i know right, we do.
i just re-read that (i wrote it forever ago), and i spelled schwartzman wrong ! party foul.