Tuesday, May 12, 2009

don't slip away.


Sometimes it takes a change in pace to get you back on track. Style is more about what's around you, right? If you really think about it, sometimes you choose the green shoes with the orange slacks because you saw this oddly scenic tree on your way home that was blooming this peculiar shade of orange flower. The finished product usually took more thought than even you thought.

Hey! I just redefined effortless.

Okayokayokay, so
Opening Ceremony NYC helped me to remember that, "Shalala man, I got no monies to just slip away". It's a universal truth. However, let's gawk together at the shoes! Not the biggest fan of Toga, though.

Lately, I have been on this shoe frenzy. I just feel like I could put on a plain t-shirt, a pair of baggy, old, ratty cut offs, and the right pair of gorgeous shoessss and ooo wee! I'm the ishy snizzy. They just create the finished product. I think that's where people go wrong. They don't really know how to finish what it is that they're doing.
And I meant that as general as I wrote it.


Y'know when you look at a piece of art, or actually, let's just say the artist himself. When you take a look at him and begin to admire his work, your eyes tend to not only fixate on what he's done, but also linger towards other aspects. Like how he rocks his hair, what tunes are in his earbuds, the interior of his home, his history, what's his sunday afternoon like, who's his inner circle involve, what does he swear by, does he have a stapled pair of slacks/shoes/glasses/etc. It's not superficial either-- it's just everything that made up the finished product.
I got Lou on the mind man.

kBye!

No comments: