Thursday, June 11, 2009

penny pinchin.

Excuse my lead foot lately, I'm back (for now) with information:

------------
Estelle Hanania She has a real creepy sense of reality. I like creepy.
---------------
Also
Miranda just got done with her exhibit, "Eleven Heavy Things" in Venice! I emailed her secretary to see if it'd still be up by the time I get there. Better be.




Anyway, this is a video of one of her most recent exhibitions, "The Hallway". I sort of hate posting it because I feel like at some point I would've done something eerily similar and now it will seem like I'm a copy-cat.
------------------
As far as Paige news goes, I've decided that I'm going to turn
MITNB into more than solely a "fashion" blog. I mean there's more to me than just that. So I figure why not put it all in one place instead of dispersing myself between several other sites. So with that said, from here on out all of my projects will be here, and it's only fair to say that in everything I post, 9 times out of 10 it will be completely influenced by style.

Let's find another word for style.

No comments: