Tuesday, June 30, 2009

zombie.

It's funny how you can go back to a place you were 5 months ago with a new haircut and a blue suede shoes mood and feel like you can smell the book you were reading in that exact location back in September. Then it's all like that, "wait, what?" moment and you're not even thinking about where you're about to go eat anymore. You're thinking about how somehow you're feeling like you did circa "Last-Time-You-Parked-Here" when you finished that somber smelling book because he gave it to you and your outlook was biased. But now the book is just sub-par, and shoot Sherlock, I shoulda just stuck to my guns. In September.

Only thing is, it was darker then, because you know, the whole orbit change with the seasons and the moon and what not. Oh. Right. Nostallllllgia. Got it.

It's much brighter now and hey this ain't just for me, it's for you too. Even you.
p.s. I'm torturing myself with these new 60's floral shorts because I bought them without a companion and I just want to put them on already.

No comments: